Held various roles within the Microsoft Corporation, moving within the organization to assist multiple teams in need of execution strategy. Microsoft has a strong belief in knowledge transfer between divisions, departments, and groups.
Program Manager – Asset & Procurements
- Worked with all teams within MSN & Windows Divisions
- Created Hardware Buying Desk enabling as much as 34% savings for intra-Microsoft buying programs.
- Identified a need for and implemented new efficient technology resulting in 12% power consumption reduction in their Datacenters.
Product Development Manager
- Created Customer Trend and Market Technology Analytics
- Core Research & Development (R&D) team member, developing prioritized list of projects
- Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) as part of the Windows division. Products included Microsoft Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer.
Lab Manager Software Development/Test/Pre-Production
- Managed a team of 16 System Engineers overseeing the Dev, Test, and Pre-Production Labs for Microsoft CRM, MSN Shopping, MSN Home Advisor, Publisher, and PSS.
- Windows NT4 and 2000.
- Setup Domains, integrated with various Microsoft Internal and Production domains
- Built IIS Servers, setup SSL Certs using Microsoft internal CA’s and External partner CA’s
- Built Test Environments for Windows Domains, Exchange and, SQL Servers