Founder / Chief Executive Officer
Consulting, IT & Telecomm Managed Services Provider: Services included system design strategy, infrastructure hosting, data integration, warehousing and web infrastructure managed services
- Architect and Created an Acquisition Plan for National LightNET, LLC’s purchase of Kanobe in 2016
- Creation and Management of a $3M annual bookings self-funded company
- Hired, Trained and Managed a resource team of 50
- Built, Owned, and Operated
- Colocation/Datacenter Facility, West Coast WAN/LAN/ISP backbone and VoIP platform providing telecommunication and video services to clients throughout North America.
- Established new go-to-market strategy, while maintaining 95% customer retention rate which included a 20% increase in sales during renewal process
- Built a reseller arrangement for Integra Telecom, Wave Broadband with extended clients in Canada and Europe.
- Identified and signed Wholesale Carrier and Reseller deals with Comcast, Electric Lightwave, Onvoy, Wave Broadband, Charter, and Microsoft.
- Architected, implemented, owned and operated all infrastructure for our data center (called Bothell Data Services)
- Created a Financial Services Application for El Gaucho to prevent credit card fraud and create compliance with Personal Identifiable Information (PII) governance.
- Program Management of VoIP Services Portal
- Managed a team to develop/build VoIP Servers using Linux, Asterisk, MySQL, Microsoft SQL, PHP, Pearl, and Curl.
- Managed Multiple Domains from various infrastructures, providing day to day management, supporting the various needs of each client from Active Directory, Domain Trusts, SSO, SSL, IIS, Apache, Linux, Unix, Windows 2000-2012, SQL, Exchange, Office365, Azure, Barracuda, Google Apps, proprietary specialized software, etc.