Sr. Business Consultant – Member
Founded this consulting company with a new way of providing Consulting and Business Strategy for businesses. Specializing in Information Technology, Communications, OnPremise, and Cloud Consulting leveraging HYBRID or consolidation from one or the other.
Pilchuck Hospital – Assisted with Complete Campus Network failure resulting in sporadic outages and downtime leaving the hospital without access to the EMR during critical events such as surgeries. A complete review of their IT and Communication systems.
- Reviewed and participated in conversations with EMR provider
- Interviewed alternative EMR providers both On-Premise and cloud
- Consulted in migration plan from On-Premise to Office365 for Exchange, Skype, and other O365 offerings to replace the current GMAIL and Legacy On-Premise solutions
- Architect, and deployed complete Campus Wide Meshed Wireless Access Point solution providing connectivity to Dr. Laptop’s and Medical Devices as well as networks for Employees and Guests. This covered 18 acres
- Consulted on Automation Solutions
- Consulted with Electrical Company to validate and verify Generator functionality including appropriate devices and systems had uninterrupted power in the event of power failure.
- Consulted on upgrading all On-Premise servers to Windows 2012 R2
- Consulted on upgrading onsite systems to Windows 10
- Consulted on upgrading Terminal Services to Windows Remote Desktop Services
- Replaced Firewall’s with new Firewall’s and purchased support/service subscriptions
- Worked with Service Providers to reduce cost and eliminate unnecessary services reducing communication expenses by 70 percent.
OKI Developments Inc. – OKI reached out for assistance with advice and assistance in their Information Technology implementation. OKI asked for assistance in review and participation in the sale of OKI Properties to HNA Holdings.
- Reviewed current IT infrastructure at all OKI Properties
- Interviewed OKI IT Staff
- Sourced Managed Services Company to assume management of OKI IT Infrastructure
- Reviewed Information Technology & Communication Expenses
- Sourced current and new vendor proposal’s through RFP’s
- Reviewed RFP responses and worked on matching existing and new technologies to illustrate to board members the advantages and enhancements available with the various solutions.
- Managed remaining onsite IT staff on new technologies, provided guidance, worked on goals, discussed transition, and created metrics for success.
- Designed and Implemented a migration plan from all On-Premise systems to O365/Azure and other cloud services.
- Renewed all expired service contracts with Cisco and WatchGuard.